Set up a Microsoft 365, Exchange, or Outlook email in the iOS Mail app
1. Go to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
Note: If you're on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
2. Select Exchange.
3. Enter your Microsoft 365, Exchange, or Outlook email address and a description of your account. Tap Next.
Tap Sign In.
Note: Tap Configure manually if you need to enter server settings.
4. Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
5. The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
6. Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save. You're done!
Having trouble? We can help.
If you still need help setting up email on your iOS device, contact your technical support representative or send us a support ticket and we will respond in a timely manner.
For the best experience, we recommend the Outlook for iOS mobile app.
You can also contact support: